To help in the diagnosis and treatment of various spinal disorders, the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin is offering a selection of relevant newsletters. Comprehensive information is written on several common back disorders including sciatica, spinal stenosis, lumbar disc herniation, spondylosis, spondylolithesis, fusions and more. The newsletters discuss treatment options including surgery, nerve blocks, epidural injections and medical modalities. Other disciplines such as physical therapy and chiropractic manipulation are also presented. Attention is given to early treatment options such as medications, imaging techniques and appropriate referrals.
If you have additional questions regarding any of the topics listed, we invite you to contact the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin at 888-231-5236 or 920-882-8200. E-mail may be sent to HGueller@nscwi.com .
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Overview: Pediatric Tumor Types
- Fusion Versus Artificial Disc Arthroplasty or Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neck Pain
- GliaSite Now Available for Brain Tumor Treatment in the Fox Valley
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Radiotherapy
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion for Spondylotic Myelopathy
- Activa Parkinson’s and Essential Tremor Control Therapy
- Computerized “Stealth System” for Brain Surgery
- Essential Tremor
- NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin and Oncotech Now Offering Chemoresistance Testing for Brain Tumor Patients
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- The PCM Cervical Artificial Disc: Another Option for Treatment of Cervical Disc Degeneration?
February 4, 2017
“Kind and sincere caring about your health, no pretending. Explains everything so you understand.”